Heating: Furnace Maintenance In Tamarac, Weston, Boyton Beach, FL and Surrounding Areas
We know that, for Florida Residents, your heating system can be nearly forgettable. Why spend time and effort on something you only need for a couple of months out of the year? World Appliance Tech is here to remind you why heating maintenance is vital to the health of your HVAC.
What Does Your Heating System Do For You?
Whether you use gas or electric, your heating system does way more work than you’re aware of. While certainly it keeps your home comfortable and cozy during the colder months of the year, your heating system is actually working year-round! The best HVAC systems are made to work in unity, which means your heating system helps share the burden with your AC to make sure your home stays the exact temperature you expect when you come in from the heat. Fans, ventilation, and air ducts are often share to make sure the system works together in harmony towards the same goal. So, what happens when half of the system is down?
Why Is Maintenance Important?
Without regular, professional maintenance, your heating system can suffer various consequences. Here are just a few:
- Loss of ignition control (meaning the heating system can turn off/on irregularly and without warning, even in the summer!)
- Clogged/dirty filters (keeping the dirt/dust/mold/allergens and other particles floating through the air your breath, and risking blowing the switch that controls the ventilation fans)
- Failing/corrosion of fans (leading to poor air circulation)
- Faulty thermostat
- Issues in the ductwork (leaking, condensation, mold, etc)
- Premature repairs/replacements in your HVAC system
- Higher bills
It’s surprising just how much your heating system effects your HVAC as a whole- without proper maintenance, your home can quickly turn into a sauna.
World Appliance Tech
If you’re looking for repairs, or a check-up for your heating system, World Appliance Tech is ready help. Contact us to find out more about our professional, affordable services.